Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Proxy server and NAT

Hello,

I am reading things about different concepts: Proxy, NAT, PAT...

I was watching this video to know more about proxies ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qU0PVSJCKcs )

So, are not proxies NAT devices as well (apart from acting as other roles) ?

-
    Madrid (Spain).

Have you seen this. Discusses the difference: https://www.quora.com/What-is-the-di...-these-and-why
    A recent poll suggests that 6 out of 7 dwarfs are not happy

Comment

Thanks Blood.

P.S: For some reason, notifications are not reaching my email, hence, my delay in thanking you.
      -
      Madrid (Spain).

Comment

Originally posted by loureed4 View Post
        Thanks Blood.

P.S: For some reason, notifications are not reaching my email, hence, my delay in thanking you.
        That's OK. I've not received notifications for weeks now. I posted about it in the feedback forum.
        A recent poll suggests that 6 out of 7 dwarfs are not happy

Comment

Everyone,In my Instititute they have blocked the youtube,facebook & download video options. I use some proxy server but didn't work properly. someone help me.

Comment

Ask your network admin to allow you access.
            And please don't ask for further help to break organisational policies -they are there for a reason
            Tom Jones
            MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
            PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
            IT Trainer / Consultant
            Ossian Ltd
            Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

Working...
            X