Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to Verify Ethernet Switch is working properly...?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to Verify Ethernet Switch is working properly...?

I have running 60 PC's Network in my Lab and they're all connected via 3 Switches. In my openion the switches are working properly but I'm having some issue and the issue is " We have some examinar software installed in our every PC of our lab, when All users i.e around 32 PC's log in simoultaneously then they get error message of " Network Timeout" but if I log them 1 by 1 then they log in perfectly". Could you tell me where is the problem lies...? Is there problem with my Ethernet Cables or Switches...? Please Guide me.... Thanks

Re: How to Verify Ethernet Switch is working properly...?

Hi,
    My initial thought is that this might be more of a Software related issue with the particular application you are using. What's the name of the Examiner software you are using there? and have you noticed any other network performance issues so we don't rule out any underlying problems?

Cheers
    Caesar's cipher - 3

ZKHQ BRX HYHQWXDOOB GHFLSKHU WKLV BRX ZLOO UHDOLVH LW ZDV D ZDVWH RI WLPH!

SFX JNRS FC U6 MNGR

Comment

Re: How to Verify Ethernet Switch is working properly...?

L4ndy, well We're running ACCA SNA Server for CBE examination and the examiner is also provided by ACCA to take online examination. When all users login simoultaneously then it gives time out error but if I log them one by one then everything is fine. One more thing I would like to add is that after logging the exam process goes smooth with no network issue, That's why I think there is no problem with the network if there was a problem then the 3hrs exam would have some network issue but it is not the case. All I have the problem is Simoultaneously login issue.

Comment

Working...
      X