Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MAC compatibility with Windows

I run a site at http://www.g4cus.freeserve.co.uk/ART/ARTISTC.htm
    of numerous contributions I receive from friends especially in a Seniors Forum. Because I know there are a number of people here in Hastings UK using MAC PCs, I never know which of the files the MAC users can display. So you can see I take the trouble to identify the files on the menu.

Can someone please tell me can the MAC users display JPG, MP3, WMA, PPS, PDF, WMV, AVI, MPEG files? Are there links to any Free software I could include to enable the MAC users to display such files?

Re: MAC compatibility with Windows

have you been banned from google? a simple search will answer all these questions
    ________
    CHRYSLER CONCORDE
    Last edited by DYasny; 6th March 2011, 18:55.
    Real stupidity always beats Artificial Intelligence (c) Terry Pratchett

BA (BM), RHCE, MCSE, DCSE, Linux+, Network+

Comment

Thanks but the Internet is rather big don't you think. I did try without success among MS so where do you suggest I look?

Comment

Try searching this string: "OS X" [insert file type here]

Notice the quote around OS X. Example: http://www.google.com/search?q=%22os+x%22+wma

Lots of goodies to be found.
        Wesley David
        LinkedIn | Careers 2.0
        -------------------------------
        Microsoft Certifications: MCSE 2003 | MCSA:Messaging 2003 | MCITP:EA, SA, EST | MCTS: a'plenty | MCDST
        Vendor Neutral Certifications: CWNA
        Blog: www.TheNubbyAdmin.com || Twitter: @Nonapeptide || GTalk, Reader and Google+: [email protected] || Skype: Wesley.Nonapeptide
        Goofy kitten avatar photo from Troy Snow: flickr.com/photos/troysnow/

Comment

Thank you kindly N I would never have known where to look having never used or eveer even seen a MAC.

I have now been able to concoct a collection of links to help any MAC users run Windows filee online from my site I hope.

Comment

Working...
          X