Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for remote support solution...

Hi all,
    I am looking for a web conferencing and remote support solution that would work on both PC and Mac. Actually Iím in need of a tool that can present my computer screen remotely. Does this solution exist? Please help.

Re: Looking for remote support solution...

My organization recently purchased Bomgar for remote support. It does have a web conferencing peice, but we have not looked in to that part yet. It's a fairly inexpensive product as well .We were able to get the unit for around 4 grand which allows 2 concurrent technicians/presenters to connect at once. It was worth the money.

They will actually give you a free demo if you give them a call.
    MCITP:SA, MCSA 2003, MCP, CCNA, A+, Net+, Security+

Comment

There are many remote support applications out there.
      Net Support, VNC, Logmein to coin a few.

One of the best remote conferencing suites I have used to date is:
      Microsoft Office Live Meeting.

See here http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/li...729061033.aspx for more information.

Hope this helps.
      ::: Remember to give credit if you have found this useful. :::
      ::: Wild Oak Tech :::

Comment

There is a website with domain name of rhubcom.com which provides the exact solution you need. The appliance provides remote access to my computers and web seminar application beside web conferencing and remote support to both PC and Mac. These applications are implemented as four meeting types in Turbomeeting. It bundles unique "view-only" feature along with Interactive modality allowing any user from any platform to join the meeting. Hope this satisfies ur needs.

Comment

NetOp is another trustworthy candidate - not free however

Comment

I mean this forum structure is something I have yet to digest..See this -banned- word alongside name means these guys are spammers ( sorry if I offend any ) ( See that guy yesplease25 too uses the same link which is in my sign...) or any !!!
            NetOp !!! Never use it..but definately I wanna want to check it for any security enhanced features..if it supports Thanks

Comment

And you too Brian are a spammer. Got caught pretty quick too. Lasted 19 minutes.
              Last edited by biggles77; 31st January 2008, 14:21.
              1 1 was a racehorse.
              2 2 was 1 2.
              1 1 1 1 race 1 day,
              2 2 1 1 2

Comment

Working...
              X