No announcement yet.

Trouble with business communication. Please help!

This topic is closed.
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trouble with business communication. Please help!

Hi all,
    Iím running a nationalized business since one year and I have sixteen branches in different countries. I spend a huge amount of my income on my business communication. Even after spending this large amount, the results are not satisfactory. I want to reduce my communication cost, without affecting the proper way to communicate, and sharing all things among my branches. Can someone guide me how I can enhance the communication system in my business. Thanks!

Re: Trouble with business communication. Please help!

I would strongly recommend hiring a consultant who will do a proper review of your business and identify suitable solutions for your specific needs.

All we can do here is give general advice which may or may not suit your specific circumstances.

Where are you based?

Tom Jones
    MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
    IT Trainer / Consultant
    Ossian Ltd

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

I think you should have your own conferencing system. Web conferencing could prove an important business tool for you. In fact, you could invite a group of people to a virtual conference room to collaborate in real time, share applications, chat and do other things when face-to-face is not feasible.

You can get your own web conferencing system from RHUB Communications. In addition to web conferencing, you can get several other features such as file transfer and PC remote control. If you want your audience to only view your presentation (and not participate) they don't have to download anything and can view your presentation in any web browser. I've used other web conferencing tools and have been limited in which browser - Microsoft Internet Explorer or Firefox -I could use.

Hope this will solve your problem. Best of luck!
      Last edited by biggles77; 7th January 2008, 04:55. Reason: Removed hyperlink

from what you've been saying, i think web conferencing is your answer to your communication needs. you can easily talk or chat with your employees who are miles away from you. this way, you are up to date with the latest happenings and you don't have to spend at all for travel.

lililes34, I have sent you a PM, please check it and respond. Thank you.

This thread is being closed due to the activity of members trying to advertise a product we believe they have a commercial interest in. This statement does NOT apply to lililes34, just james09 who has been banned and yesplease25 who is being monitored. Correction, yesplease25 has now been banned. Spammers always get found out.

Thank you.
          Last edited by biggles77; 26th January 2008, 07:27. Reason: Updated a members status
          Departed: 23rd December 2015