Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Secure wireless 802.1x

Hi,
    I have setup a secure wireless AP using MS IAS and PKI. The access is set up usig EAP-PEAP and authentication it done via AD. What is happening is that users do not apply there GPO and profiles when logging in. This is because they are not connected to the network until logged in with their AD credentials. Is there anyway to get them to apply the GPO and profile setting before login.?Basically have them connected to the network with limited access until they are fully authenticated?

Re: Secure wireless 802.1x

Nevermind,
    I have set it up to Grant Access also via computer authentication. So the computer will present its certificate and IAS will authenticate and Authorize the computer account. However, if logging in via a none AD account the connection is severed and a connection is made to another vlan setup for guests.

Comment

no you have to have them loggin to get the GPO

Did you setup WAP or WAP2? I can't get WPA2 working

Comment

I have mine working with WPA. The computer accounts will authenticate before the users. This allows the users to log into the PC and have the profiles and GPOs applied. This also allows for me to apply GPOs to the Computer Accounts on this Wireless Lan.

Comment

Working...
        X