Aztech 600EW/ Siemens ADSL SL2-141 Problems

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aztech 600EW/ Siemens ADSL SL2-141 Problems

Hello, I currently have 2 routers and I'm expiriencing problem with both of them 1. Siemens ADSL SL2-141 The router works great with the wired computer but not with the wireless... I'm downloading torrents from my wired computer to the wireless computer hard drive but when there is a little of blocking in the range and space between these two computer it's stop downloading the torrents beacuse "files not found" it's like a crash of the filesharing connection.... 2. Aztech 600EW With this router I don't have to problem below but i have other problem prevents me from using this router. After few hours of using this router all torrents get red colored with the error "hostname not found" but the up speed keeps running as usual. also when i open IE/FF it's now browsing the net.. to solve this i need to turn off and then on the router... and it's frustrating to do it every 4-6 hours.... and it's also happening alot in the night... so what ever is working on my computer and need connection to the internet gets terminated by this problem.

Re: Aztech 600EW/ Siemens ADSL SL2-141 Problems

What files are you downloading and torrent sites are you using?
    1 1 was a racehorse.
    2 2 was 1 2.
    1 1 1 1 race 1 day,
    2 2 1 1 2

Comment

Re: Aztech 600EW/ Siemens ADSL SL2-141 Problems

Originally posted by biggles77 View Post
      What files are you downloading and torrent sites are you using?
      It's really doesn't matter... it happens to any kind of file from any site.

Comment

Working...
      X