bandwidth meter for wireless modems

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bandwidth meter for wireless modems

Hi, I am wondering is it any software available that will help me in measuring bandwidth that I am getting from my ISP. I am using wireless internet by using wireless modem. Another thing how can I find out that how much bandwidth my Wireless modem supports. Like there are software available that can tell that your wire modem support either 56kbps or 28.8 kbps. I am looking to measure bandwidth and wireless modem speed

Re: bandwidth meter for wireless modems

Have you Googled 'internet speed test'? http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=internet+speed+test
    Gareth Howells

BSc (Hons), MBCS, MCP, MCDST, ICCE

Any advice is given in good faith and without warranty.

Please give reputation points if somebody has helped you.

"For by now I could have stretched out my hand and struck you and your people with a plague that would have wiped you off the Earth." (Exodus 9:15) - I could kill you with my thumb.

"Everything that lives and moves will be food for you." (Genesis 9:3) - For every animal you don't eat, I'm going to eat three.

Comment

Re: bandwidth meter for wireless modems

Originally posted by ahmer_sahab View Post
      Another thing how can I find out that how much bandwidth my Wireless modem supports. Like there are software available that can tell that your wire modem support either 56kbps or 28.8 kbps. I am looking to measure bandwidth and wireless modem speed
      Have you tried reading the devices Technical Specifications? If you post the make and model one of our members may be familiar with the unit.
      1 1 was a racehorse.
      2 2 was 1 2.
      1 1 1 1 race 1 day,
      2 2 1 1 2

Comment

Working...
      X