Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ST Home -Ugraded to Pro - No Yellow for new PPP entry in PB

Hi All,

I hope someone can help me. I've been through this for about a day and a half now going over and over the Petri step by step instructions.. but it seems I'm back again at "Manufactures defaults" again...

Everytime I get to the adding a new ppp entry part in the phone book, I enter the MXS - 8 - 48 PPP and it never goes yellow. I"m hoping this is the right one for Israel. Another tid bit of info; When I delete all entries from the Phonebook, there is one entry that I'm not given the option to delete and it just stays there with "configured" in the box where on the new entry is "Free".

Appreciated

alcatel has this feature

alcatel modems can detect the vp/vc that is configured in the DSLAM. but it only works with ALCATEL Dslam's (ASAM). u r probably connected to an ECI DSLAM or another.

this CLI command does the same trick:

honebook autolist

Comment

ok. I have confirmed that the right numbers are 8 and 48 for Israel, I still don't know what could be causing my entry not to take. I've followed the step by steps... step by step..?

Comment

ok. I have confirmed that the right numbers are 8 and 48 for Israel, I still don't know what could be causing my entry not to take. I've followed the step by steps... step by step..?

Should I upgraded my upgraded home to pro to 510?

Suggestions are welcome...

Comment

ST Home -Ugraded to Pro - No Yellow for new PPP entry in PB

Hi All,

Problem solved. I did a couple of things different.

First, after connecting to my modem and disconnecting from my ISP and refreshed, thereby allowing for the removal of some entries that I was not able to.

Second I used the Modem's IP (10.0.0.13 as the address for my dns primary entries on all the computers on the network.

and Third... I never did see the MXS entry turn to Yellow, but who cares we're hooked up and running...

and in case anyone has a doubt... Israel is definitely 8/48.

Thanks to All

Comment

Working...
          X