Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• increase download speed on an Alcatel Home Speed ToucH

hi there guys,
    i hve this Alcatel Speed Touch Home (the black one) i need to configure it so as to increase my download speed. i'v already executed the tip daniel petri told us, but all in vain!

can anyone help me pls!

kenno

tip

Is the tip you mentioned that daniel gave located in the forums. I have looked, but don't see anything about increaseing download speed of alcatel modems. A link or information would be greatly appreciated.

Comment

Roland, this may be what Kenno was refering to.
      http://www.petri.com/increase_broadb...ws_xp_2003.htm
      1 1 was a racehorse.
      2 2 was 1 2.
      1 1 1 1 race 1 day,
      2 2 1 1 2

Comment

yes biggles, apart from that , do u know of sum other technique?

Comment

Upgrade your account with your ISP to a higher speed. Sorry, but that is about it.
          1 1 was a racehorse.
          2 2 was 1 2.
          1 1 1 1 race 1 day,
          2 2 1 1 2

Comment

I have to ask, where are you downloading from, and at what times during the day?

I ask this because of late, I have been hearing people winge they cant get enough speed, but the issue has been the resources at the other end, not their end, not their ISP's end, and definately not their router.

Might be worth mentioning what site your trying to download from, and times your downloading, then we can also check the site out, and run some tests for you.

I have access to a nice fat 10mbit pipe direct to the net, if I can max out on this pipe, I can at least let you know what my max speed attained was, and we can all assume it's resource at the other end.

B.

Comment

Working...
            X