Wifi Connectivity

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wifi Connectivity

I have already install Dink Dl-524 Wifi Broadband Router to cover ground floor. And it is working fine. Now I have purchased Dlink 2100AP Access Point for our first floor. There 30 Pcs how can I configure it with DI-524
    Parvinder Singh
    (System Administrator)
    Institute of Productivity & Management
    Pallavpuram Meerut
    UP

Re: Wifi Connectivity

Originally posted by parvinder_kht View Post
    I have already install Dink Dl-524 Wifi Broadband Router to cover ground floor. And it is working fine. Now I have purchased Dlink 2100AP Access Point for our first floor. There 30 Pcs how can I configure it with DI-524
    What networking equipment do you have now? Is it just the wireless router? Do you have any switches? Is there cabling throughout the building?
    Regards,
    Jeremy

Network Consultant/Engineer
    Baltimore - Washington area and beyond
    www.gma-cpa.com

Comment

To echo Jeremy's response, do tell us how you have the access point hooked to the router.

And have you done your due diligence on the DLink site? Access points aren't all that tough and I have to imagine DLink has some info to help you setup and config the beast:

http://www.dlink.com/products/?pid=292
      Cheers,

Rick

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points sigpic where appropriate **

2006-2099 R Valstar. This post is offered "as is" for discussion purposes only with no express or implied warranty of any kind including, but not limited to, correctness or fitness for use. Nothing herein shall be construed as advice. Attempting any activity based on information in this post is done at your own risk.

Comment

I was actually more intrigued with 30 PC transversing the wireless. Nice bottleneck. Will there be large file transfers or database access through the wireless connection?
        1 1 was a racehorse.
        2 2 was 1 2.
        1 1 1 1 race 1 day,
        2 2 1 1 2

Comment

Working...
        X