What is the meaning of Multiuser or Single User Broadband Connection

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the meaning of Multiuser or Single User Broadband Connection

Hi Currently I am using the BSNL Multiuser Broadband Connection that provide me upto 2Mbps Speed and 75Gb Data download. Recently i have checked the bsnl site there i have see a plan Single User 6000 Business Pland where they give us Unlimited Data download and upto 1Mbps Speed. Can any one tell me the Difference between Multiuser or Single User Broadband Connection.
    Parvinder Singh
    (System Administrator)
    Institute of Productivity & Management
    Pallavpuram Meerut
    UP

Re: What is the meaning of Multiuser or Single User Broadband Connection

Single user plan = ideal for one end user. This plan has half the download bandwidth compared to multi user plan. This plan allows unlimited monthly download transfer.

Multi user plan = ideal for multiple concurrent end users. This plan has twice the download bandwidth compared to single user plan. This plan has a 75GB download limit per month.
    VCDX3 #34, VCDX4, VCDX5, VCAP4-DCA #14, VCAP4-DCD #35, VCAP5-DCD, VCPx4, vEXPERTx4, MCSEx3, MCSAx2, MCP, CCAx2, A+
    boche.net - VMware Virtualization Evangelist
    My advice has no warranties. Follow at your own risk.

Comment

Originally posted by jasonboche View Post
      Single user plan = ideal for one end user. This plan has half the download bandwidth compared to multi user plan. This plan allows unlimited monthly download transfer.

Multi user plan = ideal for multiple concurrent end users. This plan has twice the download bandwidth compared to single user plan. This plan has a 75GB download limit per month.
      I have 100Pcs all is shared broadband router. I have Multiuser 9000 Plan as mention above. Can i switch to Single user 6000 Unlimited Download plan.
      Parvinder Singh
      (System Administrator)
      Institute of Productivity & Management
      Pallavpuram Meerut
      UP

Comment

You can do whatever the heck you want. It's your plan and your money. Concurrent usage will get slower. If you and your users can live with that, then by all means downgrade.
        VCDX3 #34, VCDX4, VCDX5, VCAP4-DCA #14, VCAP4-DCD #35, VCAP5-DCD, VCPx4, vEXPERTx4, MCSEx3, MCSAx2, MCP, CCAx2, A+
        boche.net - VMware Virtualization Evangelist
        My advice has no warranties. Follow at your own risk.

Comment

Working...
        X