problem wif speedtouch USB

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• problem wif speedtouch USB

my modem keep on dc... n this continue for a long period of time. It sae error 734.. any1 can help mi?

I need more info and details before I can take a look into that.
    Sorry...

Marty
    Good technicians / scripters don't know everything, they just know where to look for the answer.

Comment

wat type of info u need?

Comment

Model? Type? Is het error only 734 or does it says more?

Marty
        Good technicians / scripters don't know everything, they just know where to look for the answer.

Comment

it's alcatel speedtouch USB . Ya... i onli gt the problem of 734... saeing the ppp link control was terminated. So... wat r the ways 2 slove this problem???

Comment

i haf done the phone line check , result so ok . but y i still disconnect?? izzit my modem gt probelm or my file is corrupted??

Comment

Re: problem wif speedtouch USB

Get rid of USB connection type... It's very buggy... use UTP cable.... I had some stupid behaviors with USB connection... everything was back to normal when switced to UTP...

Comment

Re: problem wif speedtouch USB

Also, please use full sentences with no internet slang so that other members of this community can understand you better, and therefore be able to help you in a more direct fashion.
                ** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

Working...
                X