No announcement yet.

Meximum Speed Using Dialup!!

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meximum Speed Using Dialup!!

can i get fast speed using dialup? usually i get 50.6 kbps conectivity. but browsing speed always below 6kbps. some one have any solution to get a good speed using some kind a dos commands or software?

Re: Meximum Speed Using Dialup!!

How are you determining browsing speed?

I don't know what ISP's offer in Pakistan but generally dial-up speed is dependent on a variety of factors including your phone line quality up to the ISP's modem bank. When I lived in the USA, many dial-up ISP's were offering speed up software which consisted, AFAIK, of fancy caching / compression schemes to reduce the amount of downloaded bytes to your PC.

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points sigpic where appropriate **

2006-2099 R Valstar. This post is offered "as is" for discussion purposes only with no express or implied warranty of any kind including, but not limited to, correctness or fitness for use. Nothing herein shall be construed as advice. Attempting any activity based on information in this post is done at your own risk.

Are you confusing browsing speed with download speed or are you using some sort of monitoring software.
      Departed: 23rd December 2015

I think the (late) master of criminals is confusing kilo bits per second with kilo bytes per second -- a small factor of 8
        Tom Jones
        MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
        PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
        IT Trainer / Consultant
        Ossian Ltd

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **