Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Opening ports for multiple local IP's with SpeedTouc 510

Hi All.
    I guess this question might have been asked in a previous thread, but I couldn't find it.
    I've got an Upgraded AlcaTel Speedtouch 510 (upgraded from the Home version - if thats what it called - maybe I got it mixed up with uSoft Windows... ) thats connected to a switch.
    I've opened several ports using the NAPT for a local IP (I use static IP's instead of the DHCP option), which worked fine, but when I tried to open the same port to a different IP address (by adding a new port to open) I got an error messege from the modem.
    I could open other ports for the other IP easily, just not the ports that were already open for a different IP. Is there any way of bypassing this? Any way to specify a range of local IP's to open the port to?

Well this obvious.
    One Port - One NAT.
    What you trying to create is the wrong rule.
    The Modem cannot know to where you want to go if the same port will point to 2 different computers.
    Or, maybe I doesn't understood your questiuon...
    Memento Mori

Comment

Thanks for the help Sten, got the problem with the logic of what I'm trying to do.

Comment

Re: Opening ports for multiple local IP's with SpeedTouc 510

hi All

please my brother lskyw explain how opening port SpeedTouch 510?

please speed
        soon time

Comment

Re: Opening ports for multiple local IP's with SpeedTouc 510

Originally posted by peaceful
          hi All

please my brother lskyw explain how opening port SpeedTouch 510?

please speed
          soon time
          Peaceful, did you happen to notice the date on this thread? Might I suggest you formulate your question and create a New Topic this Forum and then post your question it in. Thanks.
          1 1 was a racehorse.
          2 2 was 1 2.
          1 1 1 1 race 1 day,
          2 2 1 1 2

Comment

Working...
          X