cisco vpn client on windows 7 connects but no traffic

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cisco vpn client on windows 7 connects but no traffic

Friends, I have a vpn on an ASA 5510 7.2 (3), I connect with Windows XP machines that I installed the cisco vpn client, tested with Windows 7 32 and a 64 with the Cisco VPN Client 5.0.07.0290, he connects but no traffic, one has had this problem and solved it

Re: cisco vpn client on windows 7 connects but no traffic

some more information would make it slightly easier for us to help you out with this.

Of course, if you like, I could play 20 questions.

How do you know there is no traffic?
    Please do show your appreciation to those who assist you by leaving Rep Point https://www.petri.com/forums/core/im.../icon_beer.gif

Comment

I have seen the log in the Cisco VPN client and there are only outgoing traffic, I try to ping my internal network and not reach it, when I do a trace does not go through the VPN.

In a previous post someone had a similar problem with a vpn on a windows 7 but in this case the gateway that was created in a different segment of the IP that you were assigned, in my case I am assigning an IP segment 192,168 .2.0 and the gateway is 192.168.2.1 assigned me

I have a screenshot with the traffic generated

Comment

Here is the image
        Attached Files

Comment

if the trace doesn't go through the vpn, then obviously your gateways or routes are incorrectly published.
          Please do show your appreciation to those who assist you by leaving Rep Point https://www.petri.com/forums/core/im.../icon_beer.gif

Comment

but then because with Windows XP if it works?

Comment

Could possibly be due to permissions, does the VPN client log any errors? Do the results of route print on the windows machine look correct?

Comment

I'll review what you tell me the weekend, on Monday, tell them

Comment

actually you were right, it's a path issue, I have no routes to my network lan, manually create them, is surely a matter of permission to create the route, this is already a topic of Windows 7

Grateful

Comment

Working...
                  X