Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Asdm 6.02

Hey buddies ..

am new here , my name is Maen , i need urgent help in My ASA 5055.
    i dont have much experience in Cisco CLI , but i can work with GUI without any problem , recently i've installed new Microwave Connection with 2 mbps , my architecture is simple i have ASA 5055 who dial ADSL connection and connected directly with router , i need many helps :

1- I need to tell me where to download Cisco ASDM Launch 6.02 , Any website except cisco , because i recently created account in cisco website and till this moment i cannot login to my account because i think its need to activated.
    i need to download it to work with ASA to reconfigure Connection from ADSL to Microwave Leased line!.
    2- Will i need to reconfigure my ASA by changing connection method from PPPOE to Static IP ? and let IP pointed to the Lan ID of Microwave Router?

3- Can i install backup ADSL and program in ASA (Using GUI ) for failover cases?

I need this Help ASAP

thank you very much

Regarding

Maen Abu Tabanjeh

Re: Asdm 6.02

6 Viewer - 0 Reply

Comment

Now this must set a new site record

You've had your post up for 19 whole minutes and are bumping it already

Please note that this site is a community where people give up their free time to help others.
      If you want instant help, PAY someone for it

And DO NOT ask for any illegal download sites here. Cisco are the legal source and you already know you need to wait for them to activate your account
      Tom Jones
      MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
      PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
      IT Trainer / Consultant
      Ossian Ltd
      Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

Originally posted by Ossian View Post
        Now this must set a new site record

You've had your post up for 19 whole minutes and are bumping it already

Please note that this site is a community where people give up their free time to help others.
        If you want instant help, PAY someone for it

And DO NOT ask for any illegal download sites here. Cisco are the legal source and you already know you need to wait for them to activate your account
        allright sir , i got the lesson ... i will stay polite

Comment

I'm not sure what your questions are...?
          What are the images located on the flash? Most of the time ASDM is already being "installed" on the flash but you only need to enable it.

If you need to reconfigure your PPoE to a regular interface, sure you have to create some new configuration. However without seeing your current config I don't know what you need to change.
          You might post something more meaningful and useful if you need any help. If you post the config make sure you clear out all private data like passwords and so on.

Edit: Thread moved to the correct forum.
          Marcel
          Technical Consultant
          Netherlands
          http://www.phetios.com
          http://blog.nessus.nl

MCITP(EA, SA), MCSA/E 2003:Security, CCNA, SNAF, DCUCI, CCSA/E/E+ (R60), VCP4/5, NCDA, NCIE - SAN, NCIE - BR, EMCPE
          "No matter how secure, there is always the human factor."

"Enjoy life today, tomorrow may never come."
          "If you're going through hell, keep going. ~Winston Churchill"

Comment

Working...
          X