Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PPTP VPN to Pass NAT on Cisco 2921 Router

Hi,
    I am struggling to have my PPTP traffic to get routed through NAT to reach other Server LAN segment. I am using Cisco 2921 router as a PPTP server.
    This Cisco 2921 router is working as PPTP server and doing NAT also to reach Server LAN segment (LAN-B).
    My problem is after PPTP connection establishes I cannot reach any of the LAN segment, but after connecting PPTP I can browse Internet without any issue, but none of the LAN element is reachable. Please have a look on the configuration I am posting 2921 router configuration to suggest something, I have also attached the network setup for better understanding…Just to update Clients in LAN-A can access Internet as well as servers (LAN-B).
    Attached Files

Re: PPTP VPN to Pass NAT on Cisco 2921 Router

I would assume that when you connect remotely via pptp that your lan segments don't have a route back to the client. Make sure those LANS have a route to whatever pool you assigned.
    CCNA, CCNA-Security, CCNP
    CCIE Security (In Progress)

Comment

Re: PPTP VPN to Pass NAT on Cisco 2921 Router

Hi auglan,
      just to update you the interface g0/2.100 is doing NAT so the clients on LAN-B(10.20.20.0/24) are already reachable from LAN-A side, and after PPTP connection the IP received to the laptop is a public IP which is also allowed in ACL 20 to get NAT on g0/2.100 but still no luck to reach 10.20.20.0/24 segment..any clue ?

Comment

Working...
      X