have mpls conection with main office
    with ip 10.100.0/13

and make vpn between other branshes to access on servers
    i have cisco switches and routers
    model router 1941

i want devolp this network to be perfect in performance
    and suggest which server i can increse it
    and what can it effect in my network and performance
    i need to design and make report to buy server and hardware for it department
    so if any one can help me in this

Re: help in design this network

You havent specified how many other branches or what access they have, but this is the sort of job that really needs a consultant to help you with your specific environment
    Tom Jones
    MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
    PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
    IT Trainer / Consultant
    Ossian Ltd
    Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

based on limited information I'd suggest:

A DC at each additional site. these could be RODCs if you want.
      you could additionally add a FileServer role to this DC, potentially using BranchCache.

this would have the effect of decreasing network traffic for AD authentications and lookups etc, as well a file transfer traffic.
      Please do show your appreciation to those who assist you by leaving Rep Point https://www.petri.com/forums/core/im.../icon_beer.gif

Comment

firit to many thanks for all replay me

i have 5 branches and in future will be more conected by vpn site to site by cisco routers

i dont need to make dc in branches beacouse all branshs have only 10 machine in evey site
        so
        i want devolp it and mangment support me in money but want new feuteures in network and new service i make it
        like new applcation and like make buy new servers and device like asa and other items
        so i suggest to make clustering techionlgy on applcation server
        and make additional dc in my site
        and also think about voip soultion open source like astrisk
        so please help in design and new serive i can do it in this
        and devolp it to be very secure very stable and new techiolghy i can use it
        best regards

Comment

look at branchcache, to reduce your network costs.
          the rest, it's too hard to just come up with stuff like that
          Please do show your appreciation to those who assist you by leaving Rep Point https://www.petri.com/forums/core/im.../icon_beer.gif

Comment

thanks for replay
            and good suggest speak about branches
            but what is elese
            i need suggest best soultions
            i post in last replay here if any one help
            Regards

Comment

Basic process:
              Advertise for consultant
              Review applications
              Select Consultant
              Negotiate fee / scope of work
              Await job completion
              Pay consultant

Without knowing the full setup and scope of your network you will not get specific advice here, and cannot rely on advice as anything more than general information.
              Tom Jones
              MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
              PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
              IT Trainer / Consultant
              Ossian Ltd
              Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

ur right and i know this
                but i just want puplic information
                and how to devlopment my work in future
                not

Comment

install exchange DAG.
                  Install Lync Unified Comms
                  Install ISA Proxy cluster at each site
                  install an oracle ERP such as JD Edwards
                  Install a CRM such as Microsoft CRM
                  Develop an internal timesheet application, using a Webserver and SQL server
                  develop an internal payroll appliation using a webserver and SQL Server.
                  Develop an internal S/harepoint site for communicating with staff about the company
                  deploy a Ghost server or wds server
                  deploy a wsus server
                  install voip with switches to separate data and voice vlans
                  install a managed AV program like SEP

I'm sure I could keep going. But based on the fact that you can't really think of thes things yourself, I struggle to visualise you actually implementing them.

Comment

Originally posted by tehcamel View Post
                    install exchange DAG.
                    Install Lync Unified Comms
                    Install ISA Proxy cluster at each site
                    install an oracle ERP such as JD Edwards
                    Install a CRM such as Microsoft CRM
                    Develop an internal timesheet application, using a Webserver and SQL server
                    develop an internal payroll appliation using a webserver and SQL Server.
                    Develop an internal S/harepoint site for communicating with staff about the company
                    deploy a Ghost server or wds server
                    deploy a wsus server
                    install voip with switches to separate data and voice vlans
                    install a managed AV program like SEP

I'm sure I could keep going. But based on the fact that you can't really think of thes things yourself, I struggle to visualise you actually implementing them.
                    thanks for replay
                    yes i want this answer
                    to many thanks
                    and i will discussed with u
                    firist i have this payroll appliation server
                    and also i have host mail site so i dont need it exchange server
                    but realy i thanks u very much for u answer
                    and i want more suggests
                    to add service
                    or add hardware also
                    but u dont speak about my network
                    like vlans
                    and more
                    items i can add it in my network
                    and please send to me design by viso or any draw this network with servers and vlan and voip
                    best regards
                    and thanks again
                    Last edited by loverzizo; 18th November 2011, 23:46.

Comment

I'm sorry to keep being critical but do you seriously expect someone to draw a design for your network when we know almost nothing about it. YOU must provide that information and then perhaps someone can give you suggestions.

At the moment we know:
                      You have a network (not the main office) with servers and MPLS to the main office (who controls that and what is there?)
                      There are some branches with cisco kit, but we don't know where, how they connect to the internet or their LAN properties (but they have less than 10 users so you don't want a DC)
                      You have a payroll server so paying the consultant will not be a problem
                      Various other scraps of information that may or may not help.

Please, please, please get someone to look at your setup and advise you -- all we can do is throw in suggestions that may or may not be of any use!
                      If you don't want a consultant, how about your IT manager at the main site -- perhaps they will have a clue
                      Tom Jones
                      PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
                      IT Trainer / Consultant
                      Ossian Ltd
                      Scotland

Comment

well, technically, I think the most ideal way to segment your network with vlans, would be to give each set of 4 computers their own vlan.
                        this is because, once you put more than 4 computers in a vlan, it starts to create a thing called a "Broadcast Domain"

In a broadcast domain, too many computers start broadcasting traffic - this means the actual network traffic slows down - there's no space for real traffic. So, by limiting it to 4 computers per vlan, you decrease the amount of broadcast traffic )the broadcast only stays in the vlan)

I'd also consider getting multi-cast installed and operating, that way you can multicast the payroll server - multicast works by sending traffic to all computers at once, rather than uni-cast (to one computer)
                        This would definitely speed up your payroll aplication - if you think about it, payroll application is always ending out information to individual users when they look at the application., How much faster would it be if you multicast it to all computers at once !

Comment

Working...
                        X