No announcement yet.

Configuring Frame-relay with vlans

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Configuring Frame-relay with vlans

Dear All,

I would like to know how to configure frame relay with vlan, I want to my vlans to pass through the frame relay and connect to different buildings/places.

Hope you can help me

Re: Configuring Frame-relay with vlans

Presumably you're using Cisco equipment of some description - you don't say.

Perhaps if we knew what equipment and what IOS is installed then someone could make a suggestion.
    Gareth Howells

BSc (Hons), MBCS, MCP, MCDST, ICCE

Any advice is given in good faith and without warranty.

Please give reputation points if somebody has helped you.

"For by now I could have stretched out my hand and struck you and your people with a plague that would have wiped you off the Earth." (Exodus 9:15) - I could kill you with my thumb.

"Everything that lives and moves will be food for you." (Genesis 9:3) - For every animal you don't eat, I'm going to eat three.

Re: Configuring Frame-relay with vlans

Sir gforceindustries,

I'm sorry if did not put the cisco equipment, i'm only configuring it on the packet tracer. I'm using the switch 2950-24 and router 1841.

Does the different name/level of the switch or router affect the configuration? sorry to ask just i'm just a newbie.

btw, i hope you can help me solve this, ireally need to configure vlans that can PING tha other buildings through frame-relay.

Thank you so much for your reply.