Cisco 877-SEC-K9 update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cisco 877-SEC-K9 update

Hey guys I got this router but it's firmware is really old iOs 12.4(9)T7 so I would do a complete router update.

So I need the new iOS, the new ADSL Firmware and the other Cisco software but i have no access to download it on Cisco.com

Anyone could help me downloading it and send to me the softwares?

Let me know and i'll provide the list of software I need as private message.

Thank you in advance.

Gabriele

Re: Cisco 877-SEC-K9 update

Why can't you get access to Cisco?

Can you clarify the software you want is freely available or if it is only for contract customers?
    Tom Jones
    MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
    PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
    IT Trainer / Consultant
    Ossian Ltd
    Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

I didn't try to register but I knew that I need a licensed account to download firmware.
      Is it not true?

Maybe later i can check better and try to download firmware by myself.

Thanks.

Comment

So do you have a license?
        If not, please do not ask others to break their license agreement by downloading stuff for you
        Tom Jones
        MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
        PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
        IT Trainer / Consultant
        Ossian Ltd
        Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

I didn't know that it break the license.

So I can't update my old firmware

Comment

That's right. You need to take out a maintenance contract. The very basic ocntract for an 877 is about 35 (UK) for a year, so it's very cheap for what you get. I manage 7 877s and we have a contract for each. That gets us the ability to download IOS and it also gets us online support. Very worthwhile.

Jim

Comment

Thank you for this information.

Comment

Working...
              X