No announcement yet.

testing sites such as test1pass

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• testing sites such as test1pass

Has anyone had any success using these sites where you can download the questions and study them? For example they give you a bunch of actual questions you will receive on the test and out of those questions . I have been told they are very similar to what is on the exam if not exact.

I don't have time to do the labs at home right now but I have been reading through ms press. Can I pass these tests without the labs and reading over the questions along with ms press? Or are the labs a necessity?

Re: testing sites such as test1pass

This is discussed in our certification forums, but basically they are a big NO-NO. Sites that promise "actual exam questions" are illegal and devalue the certifications of those who gain them using proper means.

To pass exams, you need learning, practice questions and above all experience. If you don't have time to "do the labs", forget about sitting the exams until you do. If you just learn answers to questions, you will not be able to put them into context or practice.
    Tom Jones
    MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
    IT Trainer / Consultant
    Ossian Ltd

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Re: testing sites such as test1pass

Personally, I've passed exams by only reading the MSPress books, combined with practical experience, but without doing labs.

I would suggest that without practical experience, you can't pass by just reading the books.

Like Ossian said, using "test pass" scripts devalues the certification for all of us, so do it the right way. If you don't have time to do labs at home, ask your employer for some time, say 2 hours a week. Usually they would be willing to let you do this, as it is beneficial for them too
      Please do show your appreciation to those who assist you by leaving Rep Point