autosecure command and nat doesnt work

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• autosecure command and nat doesnt work

hello, i have a 877 cisco router in my office and recently i run autosecure command to secure my router,and now i have a nat rule in my web cam and other applications and doesnt work,there no response. i cant login with ssh from my home to office.how can disable autosecure???

Re: autosecure command and nat doesnt work

did you make a backup of your startup or running config prior to running autosecure ?

best bet would be to roll back the configuration.

however, for learnings sake, I'd copy the current configuration also, and review the two side by side, to see exactly what autosecure did, to help yourself in future
    Please do show your appreciation to those who assist you by leaving Rep Point https://www.petri.com/forums/core/im.../icon_beer.gif

Comment

Originally posted by tehcamel View Post
      did you make a backup of your startup or running config prior to running autosecure ?

best bet would be to roll back the configuration.

however, for learnings sake, I'd copy the current configuration also, and review the two side by side, to see exactly what autosecure did, to help yourself in future
      nop i didnt backup my runn-start config before i made tha changes,can i post my config ???

Comment

If you didn't backup your startup config prior to making the changes, then you can just reboot the router and the startup-config will reload, overriding the changes youi've made (unless of course you've saved it since you applied the changes)
        Please do show your appreciation to those who assist you by leaving Rep Point https://www.petri.com/forums/core/im.../icon_beer.gif

Comment

Working...
        X