Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cisco 877 FTP Port setup advise required?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cisco 877 FTP Port setup advise required?

Hi

I have been trying to get my 877 to allow traffic (FTP) incoming to point the traffic to one of my internal servers but for some reason the traffic coming in seems not to be using port 21, therefore setting the firewall rule doesn't seem to work, nor the NAT because I can't figure how to tell it the traffic is FTP but could be any port to pass to my internal server on port 21?

I would appreciate some light on this if possible, am not really that up on the set up of my 877 but am learning all the time if pointed in the right direction?

Many thanks in advance for any guidance.

Regards

Ray(Hankypark)

Re: Cisco 877 FTP Port setup advise required?

Hi Ray(Hankypark)

I not sure if you fixed this yet;however if you haven't then I am will in to take a crack at this issue. It definitely sounds like a nat issue (personally). Is it possible to see your configuration (scrubbed of course)?

Ryan

Comment

Re: Cisco 877 FTP Port setup advise required?

Originally posted by hankypark View Post
      Hi

I have been trying to get my 877 to allow traffic (FTP) incoming to point the traffic to one of my internal servers but for some reason the traffic coming in seems not to be using port 21, therefore setting the firewall rule doesn't seem to work, nor the NAT because I can't figure how to tell it the traffic is FTP but could be any port to pass to my internal server on port 21?

I would appreciate some light on this if possible, am not really that up on the set up of my 877 but am learning all the time if pointed in the right direction?

Many thanks in advance for any guidance.

Regards

Ray(Hankypark)
      Post a copy of the router config, and what the int server ip address is, and ill see what needs to be changed if you like? (remove all yorus passwords and exturnal IP address)
      Shadow2k - MCP, MCSA, MCSA:Security, MCSE, MCSE:Security, MCTSx8, MCITP:SA, MCITP:EA, MCITP:EDA, MCITP:VA, MCITP:EDST

Comment

Working...
      X