Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cisco UCS Servers, NEXUS switches and Voice Routers for Data Center Implementation.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cisco UCS Servers, NEXUS switches and Voice Routers for Data Center Implementation.

Hi Friends,

I got a big challenge from my management regarding Cisco UCS Servers, NEXUS switches and Voice Routers and many other Cisco devices for Data Center Implementation.
    It is really a very good opportunity and good exposure to me. So I'm seeking for help because I never done and VoIP and UCS. I'm very new to Cisco UCS Servers, Nexus switches and VoIP routers.

The following is the list of devices.
    1. Cisco UCS-C24-M3L Servers (2 nos)
    2. Nexus 5548 UP chassis 32 10Gbe Ports (2 nos)
    3. Cisco C3945-CME-SRST/K9 (1 no)
    a.SRST - 100 seat E-Delevery RTU (6 nos)
    4. Cisco C3945--V/K9 (1 no)
    5. Cisco UC Phone 7821(400 nos)
    and other devices which I can handle. The complete detailed BoQ is attached. Pl go through it and Provide me the solution on what to do with this above mentioned devices.

What inputs should I ask from my Clients regarding this?

Pl first provide me the physical connectivity scenario with port details (from which port to which port).

and help me in the configuration part, as I keep posting and update you what is going on. We might unboxing the devices in the next week mostly from 25th of this month, due to Data Center is getting ready.

within this gap do you want any more queries pl reply.

Thanks for reading, I'm waiting for your helpful reply.

Attached Files

Are you serious? You are asking others to do the work that you were hired for... for free?

I think you need to go hat in hand and let them know that you don't know what you're doing. What you're doing to the client is unethical, IMO.
    Regards,
    Jeremy

Network Consultant/Engineer
    Baltimore - Washington area and beyond
    www.gma-cpa.com

Comment

Working...
    X