Cisco Catalyst 3020 Web Interface

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cisco Catalyst 3020 Web Interface

We have 4 Cisco 3020 switches in our HP blade enclosure.

We had to have one swapped out under warranty. However it had the wrong IOS on it, which we have changed, however in doing this we have managed to wipe out the html parts of the flash for the web interface.

How can I reload the web interface files back onto the switch?

We initially looked at backing up from one of the other switches, but found we would have to do this one file at a time unless someone knows of another command we can use

Thanks

Dave

Re: Cisco Catalyst 3020 Web Interface

So the new IOS you installed didnt include the web interface? If not I would go to cisco.com and install an IOS that does have it. You can copy the IOS from one of the switches you have now and use that.
    CCNA, CCNA-Security, CCNP
    CCIE Security (In Progress)

Comment

Originally posted by auglan View Post
      So the new IOS you installed didnt include the web interface? If not I would go to cisco.com and install an IOS that does have it. You can copy the IOS from one of the switches you have now and use that.
      We backed up the .bin file from one of our current Cisco 3020 switches, which we then loaded onto the new switch.

How do I use that file to recreate the web interface?

Thanks

Dave

Comment

If the new bin is in flash you should be able to tell the switch to boot using that bin. Dont know if that command will work with your switches though. Best thing to do is check out the config guide for that switch

boot system flash:
        CCNA, CCNA-Security, CCNP
        CCIE Security (In Progress)

Comment

Working...
        X