This is my equipment:
- SBS 2008 premium running on Hyper V
- Network connected to Level 3 Switch (No VLAN)
- Physical server running Windows 2008STD used as Extranet with Sharepoint services 3.0
- Cisco 1811 Router with 2 ADSL links
- Internet access for the LAN using feth0 (DSL0) - failover to feth1 (DSL1) for redundancy.
- SBS remote access, SMTP server, using feth0.
- LAN access to the Sharepoint (Extranet) server (https)
- WAN access to the Sharepoint (Extranet) server through feth1 (DSL1).
- Do I have what it takes to do want I want and maintain good security?
- If no, what is missing?
- If yes, what are your suggestions?