Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cisco Rack Rental

Hi,

Can someone guide me I am trying to find some online rack rental site where i can do my CCNP labs any one know some good side or have butter idea to do this please share.

Re: Cisco Rack Rental

Cisco rentals... where? We have no idea where you are.

What exactly are you after? Are you looking to hire equipment to be delivered to you, are or you looking to rent time on 'hosted' Cisco kit? In any case, what did Google say when you tried?
    Gareth Howells

BSc (Hons), MBCS, MCP, MCDST, ICCE

Any advice is given in good faith and without warranty.

Please give reputation points if somebody has helped you.

"For by now I could have stretched out my hand and struck you and your people with a plague that would have wiped you off the Earth." (Exodus 9:15) - I could kill you with my thumb.

"Everything that lives and moves will be food for you." (Genesis 9:3) - For every animal you don't eat, I'm going to eat three.

Comment

I am in UK and looking for online rack rental's it only show one or two provider which only providing for CCIE exam not for CCNP

Comment

Given the prices you'll likely pay for rental, it may be more cost effective to buy some used equipment from eBay. One seller I've looked at recently will do you a small lab setup with a couple of routers and switches for around 100.
        Gareth Howells

BSc (Hons), MBCS, MCP, MCDST, ICCE

Any advice is given in good faith and without warranty.

Please give reputation points if somebody has helped you.

"For by now I could have stretched out my hand and struck you and your people with a plague that would have wiped you off the Earth." (Exodus 9:15) - I could kill you with my thumb.

"Everything that lives and moves will be food for you." (Genesis 9:3) - For every animal you don't eat, I'm going to eat three.

Comment

If you are studying for CCNP, your other alternative is to get a copy of Boson Netsim and download the virtual labs for the CCNP.

Comment

please can you provide me the link how to get these labs. I really appreciate it in advance.

Originally posted by tehmer View Post
            Hi,

Can someone guide me I am trying to find some online rack rental site where i can do my CCNP labs any one know some good side or have butter idea to do this please share.

Comment

There is a Sticky at the top of this forum called "Cisco IOS Simulator" which details quite a few links.

Personally I prefer the following:

http://www.boson.com/Product/CIS-NS-CCNP-02.html
              http://www.routersim.com/CCNP6_Home.html

In general, a routersim will cost you around $300 - $500 so I would take gforceindustries advice and purchase some equipment from Ebay and maintain your own lab.

There is also a company called Hardware.com (www.hardware.com) who sell refurbished Cisco equiment with a 12 month warranty at a discounted price so try them too.
              Infrastructure Architect
              CCNA, CCNA Security, MCSE, JNCIS

Comment

Working...
              X