Configure Cisco 1811 with UVerse

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Configure Cisco 1811 with UVerse

I have static IPs availabe from my UVerse (video over ip) I want to take one of these static IPS and configure my Cisco 1811 to use that IP and route the traffic. Any suggestions?

Re: Configure Cisco 1811 with UVerse

Try to be more specific (more explanations, site schematics etc) because I didn't understand a word from your problem description

Comment

Re: Configure Cisco 1811 with UVerse

I have AT&T UVerse (DSL and Television, which are connected by either coax or ethernet) coming into a 2Wire Gateway. The 2Wire has 4 ethernet ports and a coax whitch feeds back to the 3 television recievers. Port one of the 2 wire goes to my main DVR reciever and then to a netgear switch to my computer room.
      My goal is to replace the switch with a static ip on the Cisco 1811> I am hoping to put the data on its on network and use the 8 port switch for my computers and printers, place a 1230 AP to provide wireless access. Also make forwarding so that the server can be accessed from the outside world. I would like to improve on my skills which have disappeared over the last several years. Does this clear up any questions. Mapping.doc

Comment

Working...
      X