No announcement yet.

MPLS and vlans problem.

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MPLS and vlans problem.

Network in question consists of one central and several branch offices. All connections to regional offices and internet is through MPLS. Thus some of the private addresses comunication (regional offices) are passed through isp router and together with comunication to internet it goes to peer router at their premises, and backwards. I have created VLANS to accomodate computers in the central location (192.168.20.X - 192.168.40.X). I have DMZ to create as well. I have central cisco router to handle some VPN communications (site-site).

What I need is the way to separate private from public communication straight after the ISP router. That should be done on the L3 switch 3560.
    Therefore It needs to separate private traffic 192.168.x.x( regional offices 192.168.100.x - 192.168.109.x - not in VLAN structure) from the traffic to and from internet.
    Do I need to inlude some form of routed ports and on the top of that some input access lists( to put them in differnet direction)? Maybe to use VLAN access list? But how? Maybe some references?