Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wan bandwidth.

Hi guys,

I have been benifited with this website so many times...Many thanks to all of you professional guys out there...
    I need to know one very urgently.
    I m working for a company we are re distributing the internet to other cleints.
    e.g we are having 20 MG internet feed and we are redistributing out to 10 diff. companies with 2 Mg internet feed and they all are connected to us through MPLS (ipvpn) through our local ISP. I can ping all the routers from my core router.

Please can anyone tell me what will be the best way to do that and please can anyone give me step by step what to do..

I must say thanks to all of you in advance.

Re: Wan bandwidth.

Originally posted by faisi69 View Post
    Please can anyone tell me what will be the best way to do that and please can anyone give me step by step what to do..
    I read and reread your post but still don't know exactly what it is that you want to do. I presume that you want to monitor your WAN bandwidth usage? What type of networking equipment do you have (manufacturer, model number, etc)?
    Wesley David
    LinkedIn | Careers 2.0
    -------------------------------
    Microsoft Certifications: MCSE 2003 | MCSA:Messaging 2003 | MCITP:EA, SA, EST | MCTS: a'plenty | MCDST
    Vendor Neutral Certifications: CWNA
    Blog: www.TheNubbyAdmin.com || Twitter: @Nonapeptide || GTalk, Reader and Google+: [email protected] || Skype: Wesley.Nonapeptide
    Goofy kitten avatar photo from Troy Snow: flickr.com/photos/troysnow/

Comment

Originally posted by Nonapeptide View Post
      I read and reread your post but still don't know exactly what it is that you want to do. I presume that you want to monitor your WAN bandwidth usage? What type of networking equipment do you have (manufacturer, model number, etc)?
      hi there,
      I m sorry if this post is so much confusing, its like we are using cisco router 3800 series and currently distrubing 20 Meg internet feed to 10 different clients which is connected to us via leased line and MPLS(ipconnect) using cisco 1841 routers.

I need to monitor the bandwidth how much on average of month every client is using our internet feed.

I hope this will make clear.

Comment

Hi ,

Use MRTG server for monitoring.Its freeware.

If you require whole script and steps then let me know

Cheers
        DT

Comment

Working...
        X