Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• downloading Cisco Packet tracer 5

Hi all,

Can anyone Please help me download the cisco's PT5, Ive just started on my ccna certification and I really need some kind of hands on experiance and Ive heard PT5 is quite good for ccna,so can anyone help me obtain it.

Re: downloading Cisco Packet tracer 5

Just a friendly reminder that this site will not tolerate illegal downloads, warez etc.

Of course this is a request to obtain the software legally, isn't it?
    Tom Jones
    MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
    PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
    IT Trainer / Consultant
    Ossian Ltd
    Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

Originally posted by Ossian View Post
      Just a friendly reminder that this site will not tolerate illegal downloads, warez etc.

Of course this is a request to obtain the software legally, isn't it?
      I can somehow anticipate his answer to be yes, even if it was intended otherwise.
      I like this friendly approach
      Caesar's cipher - 3

ZKHQ BRX HYHQWXDOOB GHFLSKHU WKLV BRX ZLOO UHDOLVH LW ZDV D ZDVWH RI WLPH!

SFX JNRS FC U6 MNGR

Comment

Well, it makes a change from "give 'em enough rope to hang themselves"
        Tom Jones
        MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
        PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
        IT Trainer / Consultant
        Ossian Ltd
        Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

Sorry guys if Ive broken the law but i thought PT5 was free, my bad!!

Thanks for the reply anyway

Comment

It is free as a matter of fact but you'll have to download it from the Cisco site and it's only available to Networking Academy registered users.
            Here is the link: http://www.cisco.com/web/learning/ne...ketTracer.html

Ta
            Caesar's cipher - 3

ZKHQ BRX HYHQWXDOOB GHFLSKHU WKLV BRX ZLOO UHDOLVH LW ZDV D ZDVWH RI WLPH!

SFX JNRS FC U6 MNGR

Comment

Ok...i have found a way to download the Packet Tracer 5 and the other related PT learning materials for free.... hmm...sound catchy right?

i won't post it here because i believe that it would be more less violating if i would only teach selected individuals... just have found it accidentally when i'm searching for a mirror site to download the full version of PT 5.. i have first gone through this forum and then after several failed links which i have found over the net... i was able to download it right there at cisco netacad site...

ok...there's no catch...i just want to help those people who doesn't have money to enroll to cisco net acad course but are very eager to learn cisco...
              Last edited by Dumber; 27th October 2008, 17:25.

Comment

I've removed your email address because it sounds a bit doggy.
                If you can provide me the URL (by pm if needed) then I can check if it's legitimate.
                As per forum rules no illegal downloads are allowed nor promoting it.
                Marcel
                Technical Consultant
                Netherlands
                http://www.phetios.com
                http://blog.nessus.nl

MCITP(EA, SA), MCSA/E 2003:Security, CCNA, SNAF, DCUCI, CCSA/E/E+ (R60), VCP4/5, NCDA, NCIE - SAN, NCIE - BR, EMCPE
                "No matter how secure, there is always the human factor."

"Enjoy life today, tomorrow may never come."
                "If you're going through hell, keep going. ~Winston Churchill"

Comment

Working...
                X