Remote Desktop Connection..on win 2000 professional

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remote Desktop Connection..on win 2000 professional

Our server OS is windows 2000 and windows 2000 professional and windows XP are Clients...in our server we enabled terminal services.Remote desktop connection is enabled on all XP Clients and Remote Desktop Connection software is downloaded and installed on windows 2000 professional desktops.i can be able to access my server and other XP clients from 2000 professionals thats installed with remote desktop connection software.If i tried to access 2000 prof clients frm XP desktop clients,i get some error messages.More over i would like to know more about ,how to configure the remote desktop connection software in windows 2000 professional...

Re: Remote Desktop Connection..on win 2000 professional

You cannot connect to Windows 2k Pro with Remote Desktop Connection. You can connect from a Win 2k pro to either 2k servers, 2k3 servers, or XP pro.
    Regards,
    Jeremy

Network Consultant/Engineer
    Baltimore - Washington area and beyond
    www.gma-cpa.com

Comment

Re: Remote Desktop Connection..on win 2000 professional

Best advice would be to look at using VNC on the Windows 2000 machines. You can remotely deploy it and manage the connections using a great piece of FREE software called VNCon.
      Server 2000 MCP
      Development: ASP, ASP.Net, PHP, VB, VB.Net, MySQL, MSSQL - Check out my blog http://tonyyeb.blogspot.com

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points sigpic where appropriate **

Comment

Working...
      X