X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TSPRINT software

HI
    i found a new software TSPRINT
    You can print at terminal server from any printer without installing drivers at all.
    I found it very useful but i wondering if someone know it and recieve some feedbacks
    before we buy it.

Re: TSPRINT software

1. You can use Windows 2008 R2 Easy print instead.

2. You may need to test this software if you going to print from DOS/AS400/MF applications (e.g. BOSaNOVA etc.), also, if you plan to use CAD applications you may test it also.

3. Please request from them a 180 days of trial so you can test it with the current software/printers.
    Best Regards,

Yuval Sinay

LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/yuval14, Blog: http://blogs.microsoft.co.il/blogs/yuval14

Comment

Hi yuval
      Tthank you for the sugestions!

All our servers are 2003 ,is this new driver will work?

Didi you use or experienced good results with this driver?

I recived a 30 days free but I can ask for a 180 days probabily,at least I can see that this utility spend 30k memory for each user and no cpu problems yet.
      thank you

Comment

Originally posted by choriso View Post
        HI
        i found a new software TSPRINT
        You can print at terminal server from any printer without installing drivers at all.
        I found it very useful but i wondering if someone know it and recieve some feedbacks
        before we buy it.
        I was just searching for the same thing. Basically I am on my last day of trial and
        am pretty satisfied with the product but wanted to find some other experiences with tsprint or reviews.

As far as my experience goes it works flawlessly, the support is OK and the most important thing its much cheaper than screwdrivers or thinprint for instance.

The only bad thing was that i had some problems with printing PDF documents but
        they responded to that pretty quickly.

Comment

Working...
        X