No announcement yet.

Event ID 1219

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Event ID 1219

Dear All,

I am not able to logon to my database server from RDP with Domain Account, well i can logon with the local account.

I have attached the Error file. The same problem i am facing in my site but after reboot i can logon but the same is not working there. I have tried changing the registry key
    for ignoring the errors but it didn't work. Even if i want to rejoin the domain, i can't.

I am getting error "logon rejected domain\administrator....RPC server is unavailable"

Attached Files
    Best Regards ,
    Manish Nadkarni

Re: Event ID 1219

Try here or from here

Try to delete to old TS License from the local computer that connect to the TS...
      Best Regards,

Yuval Sinay

LinkedIn:, Blog:

Thanks for giving prompt reply.

The problem was really headache for me. Actually the problem was on the domain side and not the server side. On domain controller i have started the Server service and the problem is resolved.

Sound Confusion, but it worked in my case.

I want to close this thread. If you could help me how to close this thread.
        Best Regards ,
        Manish Nadkarni

Threads are closed automatically after they have been left idle for long enough.
          Gareth Howells

BSc (Hons), MBCS, MCP, MCDST, ICCE

Any advice is given in good faith and without warranty.

Please give reputation points if somebody has helped you.

"For by now I could have stretched out my hand and struck you and your people with a plague that would have wiped you off the Earth." (Exodus 9:15) - I could kill you with my thumb.

"Everything that lives and moves will be food for you." (Genesis 9:3) - For every animal you don't eat, I'm going to eat three.