Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1 User, 6 Workstations and 1 Server problem

Hi there everyone,
    I have one TS 2003 in my organization and only one user that using the RDP connection to it. I've configured the TS to use auto login to this user. There are 6 different terminal dedicated workstations across my organization.
    The problem is that if the user open up an IE session on one workstation and then another auto-login and IE session is made from a different workstation then the second IE session will automaticly see the IE session from the first workstation insted of a blank page.

Need help u guys

10X!!

Re: 1 User, 6 Workstations and 1 Server problem

Do you by any chance have Restrict each user to one session set to YES? If so, change it to NO and this behavior will stop.
    The setting is in Control Panel -> Terminal Services Configuration - > Server Settings.

Sorin Solomon

In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure.
    -

Comment

But like this the user won't be able to login simultaneously from different workstations. The thing is that this terminal user account is available to nearly 20 pepole

Comment

Well, well, well... I got confused here...
        You have on TS server and 6 computers. On this server, there is only one user account defined that can connect through RDP. There are 20 different people connecting to the server from 6 different computers. All of them with the same credentials.
        So, don't you think one should expect that everyone will see the same desktop and processes?
        Besides that, why do you thin that setting that to NO,
        user won't be able to login simultaneously from different workstations
        ?
        On the contrary...

Sorin Solomon

In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure.
        -

Comment

Working...
        X