Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Windows cannot find the local profile...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Windows cannot find the local profile...

Hi,

I'm running Citrix Metaframe Presentation Server 4.0 on Win 2003 SP1 and from time to time I get the following event id's in my event viewer: 1502, 1511, 1515.

Event ID 1502
    Windows cannot load the locally stored profile. Possible causes of this error include insufficient security rights or a corrupt local profile. If this problem persists, contact your network administrator.

DETAIL - The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process.

Event ID 1515

Windows has backed up this user's profile. Windows will automatically try to use the backed up profile the next time this user logs on.

Event ID 1511

Windows cannot find the local profile and is logging you on with a temporary profile. Changes you make to this profile will be lost when you log off.

I deleted the accounts (two) with the problem, rebooted the server but after a few days the issue reappear, the user is logged with a temp account...
    I have about 25 users on this server and no changes have been made to any of the setting.

Thank you.

F

Re: Windows cannot find the local profile...

I finally fix the problem.
    I start using UPHClean from microsoft.
    http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/d...displaylang=en
    Cheers,

F

Comment

Re: Windows cannot find the local profile...

Thanks for letting us know.

(Multumesc si succes !! )

Sorin Solomon

In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure.
      -

Comment

Working...
      X