Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GPO on TS computers and users without changing policies for users domain

Hi

I've read the articles concerning the problem of client of Daniel (A word about working with Group Policy Objects (GPOs) and Terminal Servers), that he try to apply policies on users and computers for the TS, without affecting policies of those users when they connect to the domain.
    But it seems that that don't work for me
    I've applied a GPO on the TS computer with computer and user policies, enabling the "Loopback Processing Mode - Set to "Enabled" and configure it to the "Replace", but the user GPO don't seem to apply to users when they logon to TS.
    Actually, i've multiple OU, but mainly 1 for TS computers and for 1 for Users of the domain. The GPO is linked to the TS computer and to the authenticated users. Some users and admins will have to log to the domain and\or TS server.
    what can i do to resolve this please?

I really need help and thanks those who will try to help me
    Last edited by Bossnet; 28th November 2006, 15:35.

Re: GPO on TS computers and users without changing policies for users domain

Originally posted by Bossnet View Post
    The GPO is linked to the TS computer and to the authenticated users.
    I'm not sure what you mean by authenticated users. How can you link a GPO to a Special identity?
    Some users and admins will have to log to the domain and\or TS server.
    what can i do to resolve this please?
    Logging on to the domain shouldn't be an issue.
    This KB says you can't filter the by computer object for loopback processing but I wonder if you can filter by user... something to test maybe.
    Regards,
    Jeremy

Network Consultant/Engineer
    Baltimore - Washington area and beyond
    www.gma-cpa.com

Comment

Working...
    X