Unable to install sccm client

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unable to install sccm client

After a successful installation of SCCM 2007 SP2, i am unable to install sccm client on my client and server also.Site code is assigned for all desktops . i can view all system in my collections. only thing is i am unable to push automatically & manually .
    Last edited by Wired; 4th August 2012, 10:59. Reason: removed fonts

Re: Unable to install sccm client

What errors do you get?
    (Server and client side)

Thread moved to System Management forum
    Tom Jones
    MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
    PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
    IT Trainer / Consultant
    Ossian Ltd
    Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

SCCM Site code is assigned to all computers including site server but when i try to push sccm client manually no action.

Comment

What errors do you see in logs on both the SCCM server and on the clients?
        Tom Jones
        MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
        PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
        IT Trainer / Consultant
        Ossian Ltd
        Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

where can i find the logs file for both sccm client and site server ....

Comment

overview of what i have done with my SMS server

* Extended my active directory schema
            * Grand permission to sms server by adding sms server computer account to system container DACL with full permisssion
            * install SCCM SP2,BITS,WEB DAV,.net framework 3.0,SQL Server 2005
            *created boundaries & configured client discovery method using Active directory system method

Comment

Originally posted by shunmugam View Post
              where can i find the logs file for both sccm client and site server ....
              On
              http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=scc...AYej0QXmmIGYCQ
              Tom Jones
              PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
              IT Trainer / Consultant
              Ossian Ltd
              Scotland

Comment

Working...
              X