Sccm 2012

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sccm 2012

Hi Team,

After installing SCCM 2012 RC
    when i deploy an application, it doesnt work on a proper schedule and come up with an error in Client Software Center which says "Past Due - Will be Installed"

this then doesnt install at all. Also when we do a deploy "As soon as possible" it does the same thing.

We can manually install the same from software center.

Kindly help.

the same configuration and setting works on my o ther hyper v server but here in vmware VMs it doesnt work.

Kindly help.

Ruevin Misquitha

Re: Sccm 2012

Moved to System Management forum

Anything in event logs or SCCM client logs?
    What client OS (and what is different from the hyper-V environment_)?
    Tom Jones
    MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
    IT Trainer / Consultant
    Ossian Ltd

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Re: Sccm 2012

This isn't any real help, but I'm trying out RC2 and I have a similar problem with software deployment.
      The package is installed to the 2012 site server distro point, however when I try to install the package via software center it fails with an error saying it's not available on a server.

I've been using SCCM2007 since august, slowly learning it all and getting it all working on my own.
      I love the idea of the Software Center in 2012 for my users to install what software they want, especially since they've been very angry I took away admin privileges. But I don't want to upgrade if it isn't going to work, hopefully the final release will.