No announcement yet.

Kaseya Application.

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kaseya Application.

hi ,
    someone can recommed me or not recommend to use this software insted of the Microsoft SCCM ?

someone know this ?

Re: Kaseya Application.

What exactly are you looking for, peoples opinions of the 2 apps? At the end of the day if you are considering which one to use to manage your systems, it's up to you to decide which one best meets your needs.
    Gareth Howells

BSc (Hons), MBCS, MCP, MCDST, ICCE

Any advice is given in good faith and without warranty.

Please give reputation points if somebody has helped you.

"For by now I could have stretched out my hand and struck you and your people with a plague that would have wiped you off the Earth." (Exodus 9:15) - I could kill you with my thumb.

"Everything that lives and moves will be food for you." (Genesis 9:3) - For every animal you don't eat, I'm going to eat three.

It would probably be useful to understand a bit more about your "systems"
      For a single server, both are probably overkill....
      Number of servers / clients / sites / users?
      OSes in use?
      Back Office Applications?
      Anything else you feel might help
      Tom Jones
      MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
      PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
      IT Trainer / Consultant
      Ossian Ltd

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Both are designed for large numbers of computers, Kasaya being alot more expensive.

Kasaya is better for lots of random machines, in and out of the LAN, with no rhyme or reason. Kasaya puts them all in order.

SC is more for internal LAN's where most of the machines are more or less the same.

SCE is the mini version for small business.

EDIT: Both can handle the others strength technically, but the core focus of each, is as above.
        Last edited by Lior_S; 2nd January 2009, 03:02. Reason: more info
        "...if I turn out to be particularly clear, you've probably misunderstood what I've said” - Alan Greenspan