Imaging Software

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Imaging Software

I wanted to get your guy's opion on using either altiris or acronis.

Re: Imaging Software

Given the way you posted this question, I can tell you to use a band aid as well...
    Please post all the relevant info when you ask a question. Especially what are you working with and what do you want to achieve ...

Sorin Solomon

In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure.
    -

Comment

HA HA HA HAH nice SA comment. I just wanted people's point of view on either software. I currently use acronis and think it is a great piece of software. I have never used altiris and just wanted to find out what people think of it.

Comment

You still don't say with what OS are you working, what is your need, what do you want to achieve...
        I use Altiris to manage my thin clients, and it does a great job. But is this relevant to you? Have no idea ...

Sorin Solomon

In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure.
        -

Comment

Well. I work in an enviroment that has about 100 desktops running XP and 14 server running 2k3s. Currently they have no imaging software or mangement sofware in place. I have used Acronis for years and it has worked well. I have never used it for software mangement purposes. Can it do software mangement?

Comment

Working...
          X