• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10 steps guide to configure Certificate based authentication SCOM 2007

check this one

http://tarek.ismail.googlepages.com/...eOpsMgr207.pdf

Re: 10 steps guide to configure Certificate based authentication SCOM 2007

What a good game - let's all swamp the forum with google links we think might be useful.
    Last edited by PaulH; 1st July 2007, 15:27.
    Best wishes,
    PaulH.
    MCP:Server 2003; MCITP:Server 2008; MCTS: SBS2008

Comment

Originally posted by PaulH View Post
      What a good game - let's all swamp the forum with google links we think might be useful.
      why you didnt google Dr.Kernel first before answer this silly reply

you may never hear about SCOM at the first place .. and the guide is by me

Comment

So - you're a spammer then? Spamming us with links to your own content?

Tom
        For my own and your protection, I do not provide support by private message under any circumstances. All such messages will be deleted and ignored.

Anything you say will be misquoted and used against you

Comment

Originally posted by Stonelaughter View Post
          So - you're a spammer then? Spamming us with links to your own content?
          do you see so ? do you really see so ? maybe you're right, if share = spam to you

man, this is the only guide available on the internet to do the certificate authentication with the SCOM's RMS server and its agent without GW server !

people .. anyone know what is OpsMgr07 at the first place is ??

Comment

OK Dr Kernel, this is geting out of hand.

Let's be clear here: The point of these forums is not for you to post links like that. If we all did that, imagine how these forums would grind to a halt.

I should have explained this to you clearly rather than trying to be light hearted about it. (you call it silly, oh well.)

Let's hope a moderator locks this thread, (but I do realise they are busy people).

End of story.
            Best wishes,
            PaulH.
            MCP:Server 2003; MCITP:Server 2008; MCTS: SBS2008

Comment

Your wish......my command.

For future reference if anyone else decides to post a link to an article they wrote, it would be wise to declare your part in the article. Thank you.
              1 1 was a racehorse.
              2 2 was 1 2.
              1 1 1 1 race 1 day,
              2 2 1 1 2

Comment

Working...
              X