No announcement yet.

Group policy Drive map Delay ?

This topic is closed.
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Group policy Drive map Delay ?

I work for a school district, they want me to set it up to where when a user logs in it Opens IE, logs into Office 365 and then maps a drive to the One Drive. For the One drive map to work the user has to open IE and login to 365. I've got that part setup but it takes a few seconds so I needs some way of running a map drive command but delayed a few seconds till that login completes so I can't use the standard map drive options. I thought of a basic Net USE in a Batch file but is there a way if setting something like that to wait til IE opens or even delay tat for some period of time to allow the IE window to login so the drive will map

Re: Group policy Drive map Delay ?

hey jason,

I've flagged your post as a duplicate of the one in the Powershell forum. If you could try to avoid cross-posting in future would be appreciated

If you firmly beleive it's a truely separate issue/matter, then by all means let me know and we can review it further

Please do show your appreciation to those who assist you by leaving Rep Point

Re: Group policy Drive map Delay ?

Locked pending decision on deletion
      Tom Jones
      MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
      PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
      IT Trainer / Consultant
      Ossian Ltd

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **