Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loading The GPO Startup Script RegSvr File

Hi,
    There are some DLL files of the accounting program that we use in our company. I am running the following Regedit.bat file on the users computers manually as an administrator.
    Code:

Echo off echo Sistem Dosya Guncellestirmeleri Kontrol Edilmektedir, Lutfen Bekleyiniz !.. regsvr32 "C:\Command\LogoRegister\LObjects.dll" /u /y "C:\Command\LogoRegister\LObjects.exe" /regserver /y regsvr32 "C:\Command\LogoRegister\ActiveQuilt.dll" /u /y regsvr32 "C:\Command\LogoRegister\ActiveQuilt.dll" /y regsvr32 "C:\Command\LogoRegister\Redemption.dll" /u /y regsvr32 "C:\Command\LogoRegister\Redemption.dll" /y regsvr32 "C:\Command\LogoRegister\Redemption64.dll" /u /y regsvr32 "C:\Command\LogoRegister\Redemption64.dll" /y regsvr32 "C:\Command\LogoRegister\LBSCONNLIB.dll" /u /y regsvr32 "C:\Command\LogoRegister\LBSCONNLIB.dll" /y regsvr32 "C:\Command\LogoRegister\LOGOConnect\PRG\LDXCComApi.dll" /u /y regsvr32 "C:\Command\LogoRegister\LOGOConnect\PRG\LDXCComApi.dll" /y exit
    However, it is very difficult to do this operation on all 50 computers.

When I start as a Startup Script via GPO, it does not work on the client and does not show any errors on the Event Viewer

Logon Script Over GPO and I am working on the client when I launch it but the error is as follows when regedit the files

Click image for larger version

Name:	1127949.png
Views:	2
Size:	13.5 KB
ID:	514320

How can I make Regedit transaction any other way as Administrator ?..

So the main problem is that the startup script does not start the .bat file client

New DC and Client Configured in Virtual Environment But Result is Same

Try running it in an elevated command prompt which should get around the Access Denied, which the error message is.

Your running the script as a "computer" startup script and not a "user" startup script?

Comment

Working...
    X