GPO updating issue

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GPO updating issue

Hi & hello to everyone , i have issue with GPO, if i am going to update wallpaper to all 100 PC's in the domain, i updated the GPO, 50 PC's successfully updated, but 50 PC's not updated, how to i check other 50 PC's not updated? , please clear my doubt, thank you

Start off with RSop / GPResult

Where is the policy applied (part of default, separate GPO...)?
    Do other GPOs apply without problems
    What differences are there between the success and failure groups (OS, OU, site, permissions....)?
    What DFL and FFL (and what DC OS)?
    Tom Jones
    MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
    PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
    IT Trainer / Consultant
    Ossian Ltd
    Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

hello sir, thank you for your great response sir, i am new to server sir, DC is server2012, my doubt is how to check GPO(default wallpaper policy) is applied for all PC's, there's no problem with OU, permissions).

Comment

Please follow the suggestions above (GPResult), or ask your network administrator to do it.
        Tom Jones
        MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
        PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
        IT Trainer / Consultant
        Ossian Ltd
        Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

Working...
        X