In my Windows 2008 server I have configured Windows Firewall with Advanced Security. It is working on some computers in the same OU but other computers are not working. Client machines are Windows 7 the setting I made is to allow incoming connection to allow certain ports I am able to telnet to some Windows 7 machines using that port from server for some machines I am unable to. After manually disabling and stopping windows firewall service I am able to telnet to those machines using that specific port. I ran gpupdate /force but no go.... in gpresult I can see the settings applied.
Login or Sign Up
- Log in with