GPMC for 64 bit Server

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GPMC for 64 bit Server

What is the process of getting GPMC to install on Windows Server 2003 64 bit?

Re: GPMC for 64 bit Server

http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=gpmc+x64

http://x220.minasi.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=23196

Recommend you install it on an XP workstation (or RSAT on Vista).
    Gareth Howells

BSc (Hons), MBCS, MCP, MCDST, ICCE

Any advice is given in good faith and without warranty.

Please give reputation points if somebody has helped you.

"For by now I could have stretched out my hand and struck you and your people with a plague that would have wiped you off the Earth." (Exodus 9:15) - I could kill you with my thumb.

"Everything that lives and moves will be food for you." (Genesis 9:3) - For every animal you don't eat, I'm going to eat three.

Comment

Ok thanks.

I really hate doing it that way with XP. I don't want to have to elevate my privledges on my XP machine to make GPO changes on the domain.

Comment

You could use runas while logged on as yourself, or you could logoff and logon as a domain admin... you don't have to make your account a domain admin. And it would not be advisable to do so.
        Gareth Howells

BSc (Hons), MBCS, MCP, MCDST, ICCE

Any advice is given in good faith and without warranty.

Please give reputation points if somebody has helped you.

"For by now I could have stretched out my hand and struck you and your people with a plague that would have wiped you off the Earth." (Exodus 9:15) - I could kill you with my thumb.

"Everything that lives and moves will be food for you." (Genesis 9:3) - For every animal you don't eat, I'm going to eat three.

Comment

Working...
        X