No announcement yet.

WSUS Problems (Split from WSUS GPO)

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WSUS Problems (Split from WSUS GPO)

I am having a windows 2003 server and installed wsus with custom website but not able to open the site and even clients are also not seen in wsus.

I was already having a wsus server on windows 2008 but removed it as memory problems and installed it on windows 2003 server previously i was able to get in console only 9 pcs out of 35 so thought windows 2008 might having problem and installed wsus on windows 2003 now i am not getting anything

kindly help me out

waiting for reply

Re: Wsus Gpo

am_unique1, read the forum rules.

Originally posted by Rule 14
    No Thread Hijacking

Please do not hijack other peoples' threads asking a similar but not quite identical question! If you do, it is not clear which question someone is giving an answer to and everyone will get confused. If you have a question, start a new thread instead, adding a cross reference to previous posts if you want to.
    Post flagged.
    Gareth Howells

BSc (Hons), MBCS, MCP, MCDST, ICCE

Any advice is given in good faith and without warranty.

Please give reputation points if somebody has helped you.

"For by now I could have stretched out my hand and struck you and your people with a plague that would have wiped you off the Earth." (Exodus 9:15) - I could kill you with my thumb.

"Everything that lives and moves will be food for you." (Genesis 9:3) - For every animal you don't eat, I'm going to eat three.