Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• exclude GPO to apply to a group or user

Hello Guru

I remember somewhere I saw a document of how to block GPO settings on a user or group.

It's helpful at troubeshooting - when a user has got GPO applied. but you need to release all the GPOs from the user in order to access computer. Then you can put this user to a group, and the user is exempt from the GPO.

Anyone knows?

Re: exclude GPO to apply to a group or user

When I am trouble shooting, I just move the user to a test OU that I control the GPOs on.
    Thank you,

Marc

Comment

Excuse me, but I don't quite understand what your question is. Can you please explain your setup and what is the problem?

Sorin Solomon

In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure.
      -

Comment

Sorry but it time to mount my hobby horse. The answer to your GPO question can be found in this excellent tutorial. http://www.trainsignal.com/index.asp...PROD&ProdID=18 and it is a neat and simple "trick".
        1 1 was a racehorse.
        2 2 was 1 2.
        1 1 1 1 race 1 day,
        2 2 1 1 2

Comment

IN GMPC under delegation command you need to add your group account into here then within advance options click deny on "apply Group Policy Settings"

then just add your user to that group

Think thats what you meant

hope that helps

Comment

Working...
          X